Need a Link

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Need a Link
From: "SlowBoy" <slowboy@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2004 16:09:12 -0700
Hi!

I lost some of my links. Does anyone recognize the following? If so will you
send me the link?

Thank you!

To transport SR20DE engine, tranny, and ECU from CB Performance (415-641-1168)
in South San Francisco to Cupertino.

DATE OF COMPLETION

January 29, 1999

REPORT

The original plan for Phase 1 was to drive Eddie's station wagon up to CB on
Saturday, before the BADROC cruise, and then use the battle wagon to transpo
the engine down to Joel's house after the cruise was over.

On Wednesday, I was informed that the engine might not fit into the battle
wagon because of its height. Thus led the mad rush to find an alternate method
of hauling the

goods down to the south bay. The only other person I knew with a truck was
Henry, but as fate would have it, he was having his wisdom teeth pulled that
Friday! I called

UHaul, and discovered that they would only rent an enclosed truck to haul
something out of the city. Price for rental was extraordinarily high, and I
continued to explore all

my options, reserving U Haul as my last-ditch resort. Enter Tom. I remembered
that he had a bad ass VW Vanagon, and after a lot of logistical planning, we
were able schedule the pick up for Friday night.