Thank you Vendors!!

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Thank you Vendors!!
From: <efrisbee@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 22:02:11 +0000
I just wanted to publicly thank ALL the vendors out there for all their
support, time, and parts they carry, not to mention the parts they have taken
upon themselves to remanufacture!   Without you folks, our cars wouldn't be...
THANK YOU!!!

In particular, I'd like to thank the vendors I have bought from over the past
5+ years... Rallye, Sports Imports, Fairlady Products, Stan Chernoff, Bruce
Schulderman, Classic Datsun Motorsports, Roadstermart, Z-Therapy and Mike
Young!  If you are vendor out there that I haven't bought from yet (or if I
missed ya), please let me know and I'll see about fixing that ASAP!!   Thanks
folks!!!
Eric