Re: U20 timing components

To: datsunpartsdotcom@yahoo.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: U20 timing components
From: JOver4X4@aol.com
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2004 20:14:13 EST
Guys,

In my humble opinion you two should take this dispute off of the list.  All
that you are accomplishing here is giving yourselves negative publicity.  There
is no winner here.  It is a lose / lose situation for both of you.  The list
is not the place to handle this type of dispute and it only makes me want to
go elsewhere to buy my parts.

I have procured parts from both of you and have no negative feelings about
either one of you.  I have always believed that if you can get someone to lose
his composure you have won the battle or argument.  I think both of you guys
have lost it.  I don't have much history on this topic but is that even
relevant
here?  Be professionals.

My two cents worth.  Not that you asked.

John Over