Re: U-20 Timing gear comments.

To: az589@lafn.org, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: U-20 Timing gear comments.
From: Ldino21@aol.com
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2004 01:15:19 EST
I think I agree with everyone else on the list, that matters like this,
should be handled directly by the parties involved and not take up the email
boxes
of the purveyors of this list.

I have probably spoken to and purchased products by or from every vendor and
a number of individuals on this list and I have never had a problem with any
product or service I have received from everyone involved.

Petty differences between individuals have no place on this list, we are a
community of people who enjoy and love the cars we Own, work on, and drive. To
bring up things like this on the list does nothing to promote this community,
it does exactly the oppposite it hinders it!! It's time for people to grow up
and start acting like adults, and end this kind of crap now, for the betterment
of everyone in this forum.

Lou Smaldino

P.S. Do we need to have a group hug at Solvang??