1969 2000 for sale

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: 1969 2000 for sale
From: "jerry thompson" <jwt101@actionnet.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 08:31:57 -0700
The wife says the small car she cant drive must go :(
So i have a 69 2000 in oregon not to far from portland.
It could use some fixing as it was restored about 13 years ago and was used as
a driver. The  motor and trans were rebuild and have about 40000 on them. the
timing chain broke and the upper has only about 4000 on it. I recently made
two long trip with np at all. 800 mile and 500. e-mail at jwt101@actionnet.net
for details. I would also trade for a late 40's or late 50's dodge, plymouth,
chrysler, or a 1959 ford sedan. asking 2800.00