Re: Cigar Lighter

To: J Sylvester <jsylvester3136@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: Cigar Lighter
From: "David R. Conrad" <conrad1@gte.net>
Date: Sat, 22 May 2004 07:44:20 -1000
"J" -

Remove the ashtray.  Take off the wiring attached to the bottom end of the
lighter.  The lighter is secured by an outer jacket which screws onto the inner
core threaded at the bottom end.  Remove that jacket, and the core (with that
"chrome ring") lifts out from the top.  NAPA has replacement units which
include the lighter itself, for (as I recall), for under $10.

Dave
'68 1600
Kailua-Kona