wheel stud part #

To: vlaury@earthlink.net, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: wheel stud part #
From: SPYDER62@aol.com
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2004 23:06:54 EDT
In a message dated 6/14/2004 10:25:27 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
vlaury@earthlink.net writes:
Funny, you, of all people, should ask. When we look for wheel studs for
Datsun Roadsters, We are told to look for corvair studs. Maybe you could post a
good source and part number for future use.

You got it, Tried some Vair lugs I have and they went right on. Knew there
was a reason I liked Roadsters other then that they are great cars (GGG) and
anything that use Vair Parts has to be good.
 As for a source www.corvairundergound.com ph 503-434-1648 and ask for Lon or
Curt and tell them rich from Salem sent you. Part number for the stud is
U-1160 and last price I have is about a buck each and the nut is U-2192.

Rich
www.shepswoodncrafts.com
68 Datsun roadster
8 Corvairs