Re: Newbie to list with questions

To: "'Datsun Roadsters list'" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Newbie to list with questions
From: "Pete Peters" <ppeters914@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 17:53:55 -0700
Wow, not -THE- Phill Brook, famed authour of the "Fair Lady"? <g> Too short
a notice plus I have other plans that weekend. However, if the roadster bug
bites me, there's always next year!

I trust someone will take and post some pics. I've found a few from the 2002
and 2003 gathering that had me drooling.

Cheers.

Pete