Re: aluminum trim care

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: aluminum trim care
From: ed.sawyer@comcast.net
Date: Mon, 05 Jul 2004 18:02:56 +0000
Hi All,
I'm in the process of doing a clutch, Ring Gear, Oil Pan gasket, Valve Cover
Gasket, Coated Header, Starter, 4 blade fan, etc etc etc. I had hoped to have
everything done and ready to go, for Shasta, but it's not good news from the
tranny shop. My current cut off is about noon tomorrow for me to feel
comfortable getting everything back in and ready to drive hundreds of miles.
The Mtn. Air has my name on a room and i'll be there in one car or another.

The question is, while I'm putting all of this stuff back together, what items
have specific Torque settings or is "Tight" good enough?

I've been having trouble sending mail through so i'm trying another email
address.

Thank you all.
Ed Sawyer
68' 1600