Minden Run

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Minden Run
From: <gerardomagana@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2004 00:43:50 -0700
Hello all, Looks like Minden is just around the corner, Herb Petty Leads this
run every year, It is weekend run.  It is a cool late summer event through the
Sierra Nevadas.  It is one of my favorites, I have been on it just once
unfotunately due to scheduling.  The drive is liesurley at your own pace.  We
will meet at the Chevron station September 11 on Albers Road at 0830 am. We
will leave and go over Ebbets Pass this year to Minden.  The lodging is
usually at the Carson valley Inn, let them know you are with the roadster
group.  The next day we will be returning through Tioga pass.  It promises to
be a great event.  There has been alot of people asking about the run so it is
probably a good indicator of a fair sized group this year.  We look forward to
seeing you there.  Please click on the link below for details that Herb Petty
provided.
Thanks, Gerardo

http://groups.msn.com/DatsunFairladyRoadstersofModestoCA/mindenrun.msnw