Road Trip Pic's

To: "Datsun Club" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Road Trip Pic's
From: "Jim Svedise" <svedise@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 18:22:29 -0700
Hi Troopers:
We're back from the road trip. Car ran better then we did. Got 30 mpg with no
problems at all. ( 8 hours and 15 minutes from Pacifica to Springfield.)Met
Rich and Trish while in Springfield Oregon. They came down from Salem and we
had a great time with 'em. Short ride to Ike's Pizza in Vida ( yes, that's in
Oregon) traded roadster stories and then we were off to the coast. It was
hotter than h... approx 95 from Springfield to Pt. Orford. Spent a couple of
days there partying with the locals. When we left it was the usual Oregon
weather down the coast (cold, foggy and windy). Inland was much better and was
typical summer weather 'til we got to San Francisco. FOGGG and COLD again,
must be home.
So there it is.
Check out the pics.

http://community.webshots.com/user/svedise

Jim & Susan
70 2000

Just as thought we were done. Noooooo... Now we're off to Mexico (in my car
nanananana.)
Susan