disc brakes

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: disc brakes
From: "Dan Merritt" <danmerritt@mindspring.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2004 16:08:59 -0400
I am new to the list, I have two roadsters, a '64 1500 and a '70 2000.  I am
currently re-painting the 2000. I am replacing carpet and trim since it has
been 10 years since anything was done. I have been searching for information on
a disc brake upgrade. I found one article about Volvo brakes, but can anyone
refer me to a supplier or link that offers the front brake upgrade for the
2000?

By the way, the 1500 is for sale-a complete car but a basket case.  Inquire
privately. My e-mail is heavily filtered, so put Datsun roadster in the subject
line so I don't delete it.

Dan Merritt
danmerritt@mindspring.com