RE: Last Year's Clutch Thread Paid Off

To: "'John F Sandhoff'" <sandhoff@csus.edu>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Last Year's Clutch Thread Paid Off
From: "Graeme Suckling" <graemes@saonline.com.au>
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2004 10:07:52 +0930
I went the other way.
I bored out all the holes to take a man sized clevis pin at both pedal
pivots.
The oversize clevis pin (for a Roadster) was only a couple of $ and will
never require replacing.
The clutch actuating lever was fine, nice and snug.
Regards,
Graeme Suckling
1965 SP310 - under construction DSOA Member # 112
1971 P510 4 door - daily driver, original owner.
1972 PL510 2 door - VG30ET on Autogas.
1973 HS30/240Z - re-building to 2004 specs.
http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4290669159
Adelaide, South Australia.