RE: Sorry for being stupid

To: <Keith0alan@aol.com>, <datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Sorry for being stupid
From: "Tom @ Datsun2000" <tom@datsun2000.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 10:23:20 -0700
On that aerodynamics thing.....

I once decided to see how fast my showroom stock (other than tires) 68 2L
would go.  That was in '68.  At about 121 MPH it started doing the St. Vitas
dance all over the freeway.  I still remember that ride and don't expect to
attempt a repeat performance without much improved aerodynamics.

Tom
69 2000
Portland