Front Suspension Questions

To: <Datsun-Roadsters@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Front Suspension Questions
From: "Steve Jones" <727gs@db3broadband.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 23:23:06 -0500
I want to rebuild the front end of my '68 and have a few questions. I have it
out of the car and would like to completely disassemble, sandblast and
powdercoat it all. How do I get the ball joints out of the upper and lower
A-arms where they attach to the spindle? There seems to be some slop in the
lower one. Who has rebuild kits for these? How can I tell if there is too much
play in the pivots in the cross members of the upper and lower A-arms?

Thanks in advance,

Steve near Chicago