RE: nother local car for sale SF BAY AREA (This ones a little

To: "'Datsun Roadsters list'" <datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: nother local car for sale SF BAY AREA (This ones a little
From: "Pete Peters" <ppeters914@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2004 15:53:30 -0800
I emailed the owner to inform her that the roadsters came w/ 4-cylinder
engines, and that I thought the price was high. She emailed back that she
knew that. Car has a Mercury Capri V6. She also said she already had two
interested buyers at $6500, however, it still ain't sold. Hmmmmmmmm.....

                        `  ___  '
Pete                   -  (O o)  -
Lake Forest Park, WA
1966 1600 (SPL311-00799)