a new name for "Nicki"

To: datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: a new name for "Nicki"
From: j bush <jeremiahdbush@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 19:16:08 -0800 (PST)
I have christened my roadster "Nagato" after the only japanese battleship to
survive WWII.  I mean no disrespect to any veteran.  I will probably still call
her "the Datsun"as do many others.   ...but I might get "Nagato" airbrushed on
her (real cheesy 1970's mural van style) later.  That would be after the Miata
seats, Volvo and 200sx brakes, s14 sr20det (and 5 speed tranny), ford lsd diff
and axle, 3-link rear suspension, 280zx wheels, as much fiberglass as possible,
etc.  ...hmm, maybe I'll put a huge mural over the entire car.?.  Thanks to
everyone that responded to my names question. Merry xmas all.

Jeremiah Bush
Casper, WY (and still driving with 20F temps., 30+mph winds, no top, no heater,
no brains)
'67 1600