Follow up: Rear jackshaft oil holes?

To: "Datsun-Roadsters@Autox. Team. Net"
Subject: Follow up: Rear jackshaft oil holes?
From: "Eric Frisbee" <efrisbee@charter.net>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2005 08:36:32 -0600
Just wanted anyone that was interested to know that I took my engine back to
the shop and fixed the problem!    At first, they didn't think they did
anything wrong, but once we got it apart, it was clear that they
accidentally put the bearing in wrong.   That poor tech was about 20 shades
of embarrassed and extremely sorry for the inconvenience.   I tested my
pre-oiler before leaving and it's working perfectly now.   Now to put this
engine back together again and get her back into the car!!

Enjoy the ride... I know I will be in about a day or so!!
Eric