seat foam

To: <datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: seat foam
From: <JohnnyRoadster@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005 12:38:53 -0500
Hello list,

I have read/received different ideas on fixing the foam in my seats. The backs
are fixable, but not the bottoms.  I figured I would just glue a few extra
pieces on to get them back in good shape.  After removing the old fabric, I
found that one had already been done in the past, and one of the seat bottoms
is in really bad shape.  I am thinking of just getting new foam and shapeing
it.  What kind of foam is used?  I started browsing the web and came accross
this...

http://www.foamproducts.net/products2.cfm?ID=11&nav_chooser=category&dept=3

but i have no idea if it would be the right density? firmness? and last awhile
too!

Ideas?

John
SPL311-13956