New Photos at Webshots

To: <datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: New Photos at Webshots
From: "Andy Cost" <andycost@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2005 17:25:04 -0600
I had a bunch of photos on Victor's site but I think it is DOA.  I just
started some new albums at webshots.  There are photos of my
www.metalrehab.com Datsun Roadster autocross car Bucephalus.  Included are
photos of the KA24DE motor swap in progress.  I also have albums of my old
race car Tetanus and other various Roadsters I've been involved with.  There
are lots of photos of the stripping and de-rusting of Bucephalus at Metal
Rehab.  They are my racing sponsor so I shamelessly put in a plug for them
here.
Help a racer out and call my sponsor for questions and quotes about stripping
and de-rusting all you metal parts.  you can find them on the web at
www.metalrehab.com
Tell them that I sent you so that I can keep getting those expensive racing
tires.

The albums are at webshots.

Thanks,

Andy Cost