Roadster ranch carbs ready to go.

To: datsun-roadsters@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Roadster ranch carbs ready to go.
From: Keith0alan@aol.com
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 23:26:03 EST
Hello all,

    I currently have three sets of carbs and manifolds  available. First, a
2000 set for the 68-70 cars. This manifold has the smog  ports. Second, a 2000
set for the 67.5 with the vacuum fitting on the front  carb. Some of the 67.5
sets I've seen have the vacuum fitting on the back carb  and some are on the
front. This manifold does not have the smog fittings and  seems to be unique to
the 67.5. Third, an early 1600 manifold modified to match  and with a pair of
2000 carbs. These are ready to bolt onto your stroker. As the  needles will
need to be sorted on the engine I can include my loaner set of  various needles
to aid in setting them up. If anyone is interested drop me a  note off list.

    Currently I have early 1600 carbs and manifolds in  progress and hope to
have some done in a month or so. We've been having a wet  winter here in the
desert and that has put a real crimp in my media blasting  that I do out doors.

Thanks,
keith "the slow carb guy" williams