RE: Polar Bear Run- Nor- Cal/Modesto UPDATE!

To: <Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Polar Bear Run- Nor- Cal/Modesto UPDATE!
From: "Eric Gillis" <egillis@ceres.k12.ca.us>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 13:33:07 -0800
Update on the Polar Bear Run,

Thanks for all of the interest, I have secured some space from a few generous
webdesigners with Datsun Roadster ties.  If there is any need for information
about the run check these sites out:

http://www.datsun2000.com/events/pb_run-2005.pdf
Tom 2000's web site is outta site!

http://www.311s.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=2038
Same information from the 311s site, register your roadster there, share your
roadster tale!

We will have tshirts for sale ($12) and tshirt/dash plaque combinations for the
first 20 cars ($16).  Limited Supply (40), Hanes Beefy-T, white, quality shirt,
two sided print.  If interested, email size and quantity to secure your order.

Thanks Tom for the .pdf, that helps.

Regards,
Eric Gillis