RE: Restoration 2000 roadster Interior

To: "'Andrew Murphy'" <solex675@hotmail.com>, <cjs37@juno.com>,
Subject: RE: Restoration 2000 roadster Interior
From: "Jim Sylvester" <jim.sylvester@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2005 18:27:27 -0600
Katy, I think Andrew is entirely right: Do what you think looks best!
Personally, I like the "all red" interiors of black and white cars (I
especially like the red visors...thanks for the hint on that one, Dean).

Still, I don't think there's a wrong way to go.  A careful reading of the
USA Patriot Act confirms it's still legal to use whatever colors you want.