Re: more brake questions...

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: more brake questions...
From: Andy Cost <andycost@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 09:23:34 -0600 (GMT-06:00)
Metal Rehab in Arlington can strip and de-rust your brake lines.  The will wash
them out with a high pressure washer when completed.  They will blow out the
lines with compressed air and then add a rust inhibitor the inside.  When you
get the lines back you will need to paint the exterior.  You will be confident
in the fact that there is no crud or rust in the lines.  Give them a call at
800-856-1824 or check them out at www.metalrehab.com for pricing.

I've got a small compressor that you can borrow if you want to DIY.  The
compressor has no storage tank so you would need an air tank to make it
effective.

Later,

Andy