Al Nissan Show pics

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Al Nissan Show pics
From: "alvin gogineni" <alvingogi@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2005 06:35:27 +0000
http://community.webshots.com/user/alving014

Wow! Over 100 cars on a rainy day showed up at the Nissan/Infiniti
dealership in Folsom. Adam Bradley was there in his cool 411(Nice wheels!)
and there was a 1964 1500 there that completely made my day! There were only
3 roadsters there but boy were they were different. The '64 3-seater belongs
to Joe, a great guy that used to be into roadsters awhile back. This car is
easily the best 1500 I've ever seen!
There was a clean blue '68 2000 and a very wild "pseudo-race" roadster with
a custom dash and fuel cell and a "hot" Solexed engine. It's also for sale
Check it out!
There was plenty of free hot dogs and burgers raffles and some serious
trophies for all classes.
I rode with 4 boosted and blue Nissans. I need a turbo-charged car. It's so
addictive. The sound, the thrust...goosebumps.
Whoosh!
Alvin Gogineni
1967.5 SPL/SR20
San Jose, CA