Re: Soft Top help please

To: "Greg Hare" <ghare@bellsouth.net>,
Subject: Re: Soft Top help please
From: "Stephen Wan" <Steve@olsonarchitect.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 10:18:29 -0800
Make sure the accordion linkage is fully extended.  If not, the top bow will
be tilted upward and won't latch.
I struggled with this the first month I owned the roadster. Above the door
locks is the first segment. There liiks like a welded stop on one of the
arms.  Squeeze the two opposing linkages together till they are touching.
This will ensure the top is fully extended.
Steve
70' 1600