Re: 67.5 1600 on ebay... use caution. :)

To: "road" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 67.5 1600 on ebay... use caution. :)
From: "SlowBoy" <slowboy@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 20:58:51 -0700
That would be:

JUNQUE for Jesus!

These are the people I dragged home a parts car from and not a very good
one. A major rust bucket , but a complete one that I was able to see what
went where. The one I had got was a California car that sat for 24yrs.
Varmint infested smelly car. It was a 70 and I used the collapsible steering
setup for the 66 I am doing.

They had a garage at the time where they would help kids learn about
mechanics, at least that is what I was told in 98. So my question would be
who did the mechanics on it. I think they were off the I-10 Prince exit.