RE: Compression #2

To: "'owen tasker'" <redrider68@verizon.net>,
Subject: RE: Compression #2
From: "Daniel Neuman" <neuman@radonc17.ucsf.edu>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 11:56:09 -0800
I'd just like to remind everyone that when replying to an email hit 'reply
to all' because if you don't no one on the list will see your reply.

        Here's my reply;  Those compression numbers do not seem too bad.  Do
you have any idea how many miles on the car since it was rebuilt or if it
was ever rebuilt?  I would next do a leakdown test and that will tell you
more exactly where you need to look.  If you can't borrow a leakdown tester
from a friend I think the big chain auto parts stores rent them?  You will
need an air compressor also.