New Roadster Owner

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: New Roadster Owner
From: PSCowboy9@aol.com
Date: Mon, 2 May 2005 20:48:44 EDT
Hey Everyone,

I'm Steve, a proud new roadster owner.  I recently bought a  nice 66 on Ebay.
 I picked up the car last Wednesday and drove it home  from San Francisco the
next day.  I'm not that familiar with these cars,  but what I've seen I
really like so far.  I've got a nice collection of  classics and had never
given
much though to buying anything foreign.   I'd always been an American classic
car owner, currently with two 1958  Edsel wagons (yes, I said Edsel), a 1960
Lincoln convertible (about the size  of a WWII air craft carrier), 1963 Lincoln
convertible, 1965 Ford  Thunderbird and a 1967 Buick SportWagon.

It was a nice experience driving the car home and it made the trip with no
effort at all.  It was great having a hard top come with the car, as it was
raining for most of the drive home.  I'm sure I'll be asking lots of  questions
soon and look forward to meeting some of you at the different  events.  I was
extremely impressed that I averaged 28mpg coming home with  the car.  I'm
usually pleased when one of my others get 12mpg.

Steve Burton
Palm Springs, CA