Re: Part needed

To: Paul <9laser3@bright.net>
Subject: Re: Part needed
From: Pat Horne <pjhorne@mail.utexas.edu>
Date: Tue, 24 May 2005 13:33:14 -0500
Spiders wouldn't even slow my wife down. If I'm around I get to kill the
rattle snakes, but I've been greeted with "look what I found!"  more
than once upon returning home. Then we get to go look at the new
"decoration" on the fence. Right now there is only one 4~5' rattler on
the fence, but the year is still young.

My wife DOES get to clean up the garage more than I like. When something
is not where I left it, instead of searching for it, I ask her and
describe what it looks like. She will take a few seconds, then tell me
exactly where she put it. I don't know how she does it. She knows where
she put things much more than I remember where I left things!

Peace,
Pat