Del Sol Radiator Dimensions

To: "Datsun-Roadsters@Autox. Team. Net"
Subject: Del Sol Radiator Dimensions
From: "Mike H." <twobeaners@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2005 10:33:18 -0500
Hello All,
Thanks to everyone who responded with recommendations on plug wires for the
Boone Dizzy. I would also like to share with the list that I checked with my
local O'reilly's Auto Parts store and was able to get a remanufactured water
pump for the R16 engine for $40 with the old core! They are re-built by A-1
Cardone and had two ready to ship.O'reilly's also told me that they will
rebuild cores even if they don't have one ready to ship, but could take a
month. I got this "see your local parts outlet for rebuilding water pumps" tip
from the list. Thanks alot for that one, too!

Now, lets talk about me some more. Can anyone pull the outer dimensions of the
2-row Del Sol radiator and pass on any other info on modification for use in
the '67-1600 - R16?
Thanks,
Mike Hudson  '67-1600