RE: Ground straps

To: "'Datsun-Roadsters@Autox. Team. Net'"
Subject: RE: Ground straps
From: "Pete Peters" <ppeters914@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2005 12:08:53 -0700
I realize copper is better, but three of these:

<http://store.summitracing.com/partdetail.asp?autofilter=1&Ntt=braided+strap
&N=0&part=TAY%2D148014&autoview=sku&Ntk=KeywordSearch>

attached at these locations

- starter to chassis
- engine block to chassis
- alternator to chassis

plus the battery ground cable to chassis should do the trick, correct?

                        `  ___  '
Pete                   -  (O o)  -
Lake Forest Park, WA
1966 1600 (SPL311-00799)