Part etc for sale

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Part etc for sale
From: "Jennifer Rubio" <jrubiompt@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 02 Jul 2005 21:33:49 +0000
List,

I have a rebuilt, never been stared U20, along with an entirely new brake
system.  The problem is the parts are attached to a very rough, 1970 1600.
I need to sell everything together, so if you want the engine, you got to
take the rest of it too.  Here's a list of the major items it contains.

Brakes:  New front rotors, disc pads, rebuilt calipers, rear brake shoes,
rear wheel cilinders, hoses

Engine:  U20 bought used from Dean in Placerville.  Parts for rebuld include
pistons, rods/bearings, pin bushings, timing chaiin kit, oil pump.  Rebuilt
by Tri Machine in Pacheco CA.

Carbs rebuilt by Carburator Services oin San Luis Obispo.  New wiring
harness from Rallye.

The car is rough, but there are many new or rebuilt mechanicals on it that
make it a solid car for someone who has a model that needs these parts and
can use the shell I have for a parts car.  The body is fairly straight, just
needs more T & L than I can provide.

I have the pink slip, although it was never registered in my name.  I also
have a non-op on it.  The car is in Los Osos, outside of San Luis Obsipo.

Asking $1500 OBO.  Photos available upon request.

Joe