I can hardly believe it

To: Roadster List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: I can hardly believe it
From: linda <ljordan704@netscape.net>
Date: Sat, 02 Jul 2005 16:18:33 -0700
List,
I hope you are all sitting down......SPL311-22551 is alive!
 Yes, after these many long years,  it runs. Thanks to all of you on the
List who have patiently answered questions and offered advice, to those
who have sold me parts: Dean, Gary Boone,Mac's Radiator for a
refurbished gas tank.  There is still work to be done, and more
questions, however for those of you in the midst of the dark night of a
restoration--have faith, miracles do occur!
Now I just have to get up the courage to drive it. See photos at link below.
Another on the road,
Linda
68 1600
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/ay107/my_photos