New Rollbar/ Homemade Emblem Pics

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: New Rollbar/ Homemade Emblem Pics
From: Riaz Abzal <riazabzal@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2005 12:22:36 -0700 (PDT)
hey wassup,

       Just got a couple of new things added on the Roadster. A rollbar and
some new emblems to replace the old 1600 emblems. I've been driving around with
a KA in it for a while now and the 1600 emblems didn't make sense anymore. So
we decided to make 3 emblems of aluminum, stamped with "2400" on each of them.
They came out pretty nicely and shined up well after a days worth of grinding,
sanding, and polishing. So i've posted pictures of it all and I'd like for you
guys to check it out. Tell me what you guys think.

http://community.webshots.com/album/384931347XIKDbU

Moe Abzal
Riaz Abzal
1970 SPL