Re: Porsche seats in our Roadsters

To: Paul Souza <pauljsouza@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Porsche seats in our Roadsters
From: evan troxel <etroxel@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2005 12:00:17 -0700
i have porsche seats in my porsche :)

anyhow, i have an '87 911 and i love the seats. i think those ones in
particular may be a little tall for a roadster - i'm not sure. they
hold me nicely and they are power adjusted. the headrest in integrated
into the seat, so it doesn't articulate separately from the seat back.
i like seats that have a separate headrest that pivots forward to be
close to my head, but i also really like these seats.

--evan