OT-Re: in for repairs

To: "Dana Scribner" <dscrib2@hotmail.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: OT-Re: in for repairs
From: "Dave Stoll" <dgstoll@gwi.net>
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2005 21:14:26 -0400
This one has indoor plumbing and heat, however, it is still a one
holer...the roadster list probably isn't interested in the more notable
"Little Houses" I have discovered in the more rural areas of our country...
I'll tell you about the 2nd story 'little house' when the drone group gets
back to Maine...
daveS