Re: One Point

To: "Jerry Krakauer" <jsk977@optonline.net>,
Subject: Re: One Point
From: "Eric Frisbee" <efrisbee@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 14:29:27 -0500
Thanks for that info Jerry!  I knew that leaded fuels blocked up the cats,
but I had no idea that they de-leaded fuel for that reason and not health?
Then again, back in the '70s kids were also allowed to ride around with no
child seats and some houses were painted with leadbased paints. so that
makes more sense now.   Good info for history buffs like me though!

Eric