RE: Michael Spreadbury?

To: "Datsun-Roadsters@Autox. Team. Net"
Subject: RE: Michael Spreadbury?
From: michaelspreadbury@comcast.net
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 20:37:15 +0000
The S13 SR20DET is rated at 205hp from the factory (at 7psi of boost). The
automatic car probably has a little less than that because of the slush box,
but you can safely boost to 11psi with the stock computer and injectors (at
~14hp per pound of boost, it makes it pretty fun!)

We will up the boost on this car once the normal teething issues are sorted out.

Michael