Miata Seats and Boat Wheels

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Miata Seats and Boat Wheels
From: <slowboy@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 17:12:26 -0400
I guess it's a good thing I did not restore the steering wheel yet. After
placing the Miata seats in the car I find the boat wheel diameter is not going
to work because I just don't see myself at a 28" waist ever again. While the
waist is not the problem, my legs are no longer.... well they are in the way.

For those of you with Miata seats, what aftermarket steering wheels you got in
your cars and which model number are they?

Thanks!

Back out to the garage for another dose of the bummed out!