Re: RA vs N17 needles..........

To: <Keith0alan@aol.com>, <TEKING12@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: RA vs N17 needles..........
From: "Eric Frisbee" <efrisbee@charter.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2005 06:34:10 -0500
I *think* I have the RA needles in my 2000 right now (Z-therapy carbs in the
car now), but I can't read the numbers on the needles.  I can tell you that
the car screams down the road and gets about 21-24 mpg with those.     I had
the original N17s in the previous set of carbs that were rather doggy, but
got 27-35 mpg...Those needles had some shiny spots from PO misadjustment, so
replaced with a set of N25 which gave better performance and  only about
25-30 mpg.

I have a freshly rebuilt U20 with Jethot coated header and Gary Boones EI
distributor.
Good luck!!

Eric