Windshield request at Nissan Japan Inc

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Windshield request at Nissan Japan Inc
From: "belgian_roadster" <belgian_roadster@scarlet.be>
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 19:51:32 +0200
Hi friends,

I have an email address of the Japanese parts manager in Japan for Europe.

I already contacted him months ago about timing components Nissan Europe
told me to be NLA.

He told me, all part numbers I inquired for, are STOCK.

Nissan Europe Parts Office received a blame !!!

I received all timing parts for the U20.

I'm not in my office, still on holiday, will only start work on Monday.

Please give me partnumber of windshield and rubber, and I'll contact Nissan
Japan.

BTW. The windshield that was in my Roadster was stamped with the PPG brand
(aftermarket). In Europe we only know PPG from paint materials. But maybe
this can be an aftermarket source in the US.

Regards,

Chris - The Belgian Roadster