Free 1600 block, crank, cam in Tacoma area

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Free 1600 block, crank, cam in Tacoma area
From: "gregs672liter@netzero.com" <gregs672liter@netzero.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 18:09:03 GMT
I too have a '67.5 1600 lower end (with long term exposure to the elements), a
4 speed of unknown condition and remaining rear drivetrain available for a
short time, in the car (you pull it) out in Graham, WA (south and east of
Tacoma) for anyone who wants it before it goes to the crusher (my ex wants it
gone, and that could be sooner than later).  The rest of the car is pretty much
junk, though there is a rollbar that attaches to the back shelf only and a
damaged very repairable early driver's side fender... you want it you take
it... I have no place to keep this stuff anymore.  This car is not
transportable.
Greg Burrows

-- Scott Occhiuto <calabria1922@yahoo.com> wrote:
Hi All,

I have a 1600 block, crank, cam, oil pan, that is free
to whoever is willing to come pick it up.  It came
with a 68 1600 parts car that I had which was a
complete skeleton when I got it.  First one to contact
me can have it.  Ahhh, the wonderful feeling of
knowing there is someone out there that finds the last
parts they need to put another one of these beautiful
cars back on the road.

OK, I'm awake now, the fantasy is over...

Scott Occhiuto