Fw: 1969 roadster body

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: 1969 roadster body
From: "Mark McInnis" <mcinns@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 20:50:37 -0700
I sent this Monday, before I had found the photos.  The doors are back on
the car now.

> I have a 1969 2000 body that I might like to sell.  It has been in storage
> for the past 16 years, and originally came from California to Colorado.
It
> is located in Tucson.
>
> What is the going price for something like this?  Am I better off to part
it
> out?
>
> Mark
> 520-818-1401

GRILL.jpg]

BUMPERS.jpg]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of LEFT
DOOR.jpg]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type image/jpeg which had a name of LEFT
SIDE.jpg]

RIGHT DOOR.jpg]

RIGHT SIDE.jpg]

TRUNK DECK.jpg]