Parts for sale in San Luis Obispo CA.

To: jrubiompt@msn.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Parts for sale in San Luis Obispo CA.
From: "Jennifer Rubio" <jrubiompt@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2005 17:47:51 +0000
List,

Here are Roadster parts I have for sale.   All are new, never been used,
although most are at least 5 years old so they have surface dirt, but should
come clean quickly.

Brakes:  New front rotors, disc pads, rebuilt calipers, rear brake shoes,
rear wheel cilinders, hoses

Engine:  U20 bought used from Dean in Placerville.  Parts for rebuld include
pistons, rods/bearings, pin bushings, timing chaiin kit, oil pump.  Rebuilt
by Tri Machine in Pacheco CA.  Never been started.

Carbs rebuilt by Carburator Services in San Luis Obispo.  Never been used.

New wiring harness from Rallye.

The parts are attached to a very tired 1970 1600.  My wife wants all things
Roadster off the premises, so you have to buy everything together.  It's not
for sale as individual parts.  All or nothing.

I have the pink slip, although it was never registered in my name.  I also
have a non-op on it.  The car is in Los Osos, outside of San Luis Obsipo.

Asking $500 (five hundred) OBO.  I can haggle if you'd like.  My wife wants
it gone, so I'm what's known in the industry as a motivated selller.  Photos
available upon request.  New owner pays for transport or comes and get's it.

Joe