63 NL320

To: wallen1@slb.com, bugspappa@msn.com
Subject: 63 NL320
From: Victor Laury <vlaury@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2005 12:58:21 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
-----------------------Forwarded to the Datsun Roadster Mailing
List------------------
>Wayne Allen of Farmington, NM Writes - I currently own a 62-63 Datsun pick up,
>model N-L-320-U.  This was given to me by my father.  I am looking at
>restoring it.  The problem is that I do not know where to get anything for the
>motor.  Everything on it is still in the original parts, I would like to keep
>the original motor still in it. The only thing that I need to find also is
>another rim.  While we were towing it back to New Mexico a tire blew and
>damaged the rim totally.  I would like to make this a project that I could do
>myself as this truck does not have any computers in it.  I have the owners
>manual.  The main thing that I need to know is to where I can order parts for
>it to start restoring it back to its original state.

These little trucks are an outstanding hobby for a select few who are so
inclined. Hopefully you to will join their ranks.  Your NL model 320 is a very
rare and sought-after vehicle with it's larger cabin and doors It's more
fitting to us larger Americans (average larger persons than the Japanese home
market).

More links
http://www.manxsr.com/datsun_home.htm