Wiring Harness & Subwoofer

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Wiring Harness & Subwoofer
From: <slowboy@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2005 11:37:31 -0400
There is something to be said about a stock wiring harness and that is "EASY" !

Sure wish that is what I was doing but this custom harness is time consuming.
Milestones are that the engine bay and under dash relay groups are in place and
I got my first weather pack connector in yesterday. Numerous black and blue
marks and only one had cut so far.

I had a local audio shop put a box together for the subwoofer and radiator set
according to manufacturer specifications. Talk about a serious tight fit in the
trunk and the weight of this thing is more than I expected.

I will have to face the speaker towards the body fender for sound bounce and to
keep it safe. The radiator (resonator) will have to face the spare tire though.

Even though I no longer have a trunk, there will be no space when the rest of
the sound system gets in there.

I see that if there is ever another project it will be a big box 1965-66 muscle
GM.