RE: Japanese Classic Car Show

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Japanese Classic Car Show
From: "Michael Knorr" <mhknorr@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 03 Oct 2005 20:41:53 -0600
The Utah Roadster Owners' Club (we're a small club, understand) had two
Roadsters unofficially represented at the Japanese Food Festival in downtown
Salt Lake City last weekend. The was a precursor to next spring's Salt Lake
Obon Festival where we hope to have at least half a dozen cars on display.

Congratulations on what sounds like a great car show. It's nice to hear
about something that's not British.

Regards, Michael Knorr
1966 SPL311-03639