Re: Change in the weather

To: "Mark J. Bradakis" <mjb@autox.team.net>, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Change in the weather
From: Victor Laury <vlaury@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2005 21:48:31 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
>Mark J. Bradakis Wrote - Nothing certain yet, still kicking around various
>ideas, but be forewarned there could be changes coming along soon to a mailing
>list near you.

Mark, Do what you need to keep us online. I'm sure the other lists feel the
same. For all these years you've maintained our forums. The web-based PHP style
forums have grown, but the email lists go on. I've been a member of this list
for almost ten years, and hope to be up to the time you get sick of this silly
buisness, pull the plug and get on with your life. I'm sure I speak for many
when I say, we appreciate the labors of "the man behind the curtain", who's
hosted our garage party for all these years.

Victor
Downtown Los Angeles
70 SRL
http://www.fotki.com/datsunvic/