Any Roadster Owners in the Woodland Hills, CA area?

To: "'roadster list'" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Any Roadster Owners in the Woodland Hills, CA area?
From: "limprod" <limprod@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2005 08:50:44 -0700
If there any Roadster owners in the Woodland Hills (CA) area that would like to
enter the sound of their car into gaming immortality please contact me off list.
Your car will be professionally recorded by Danetracks using several microphones
placed throughout the car for use in a game.

I am not authorized to say which game it is ATM but it is huge as far as games
go.  There is some compensation for the time ($50-150 which is good for what,
1/4 - 1 tank of gas?)

I would donate my car (at the cost of food on the company) but my gas starved
(carbs) - vacuum leaking - sheet metal rattling - disassembled car is a poor
specimen to be used at the moment

Thanx